Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lady Gaga: drugs as a source of inspiration

Everything is explained! Meat dresses, hairstyles psychedelic, the red-carpet arrival in a giant egg ... We were wondering where the hell was Lady Gaga these ideas as absurd as original. Today we have the answer from the lips of the woman. To cope, the starlet admitted that she was accustomed to take refuge in artificial paradises.
WHAT? Lady Gaga took drugs? Okay, here we overplayed a bit surprised that all the recent photos of the singer in full climb (or descent choice) have surfaced on the net.
"I smoke a lot of marijuana when I compose music. I embellishes the truth. I'm not being sober. I drink lots of whiskey and I smoke weed when I write, "she revealed during an interview on 60 Minutes.
This is not the first time that an interpreter of Poker Face made such a statement. Last year, in an interview with Vanity Fair, Lady Gaga said already using cocaine occasionally.
But watch the children, Lady Gaga, hiding behind its duty of transparency, says she is not a happy example.
"I do not want to encourage young people to take drugs. But artists are lying too. I will not lie to my fans. "
The moral of the story: take drugs, it is not pretty, but lying is not better. Understood?

No comments:

Post a Comment