Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lady GaGa Maria Aragon calls for a duet!

Remember, this week we told you about a young Canadian ten years interpreting the tube by Lady GaGa, Born This Way on Youtube! Mini Miss has even managed to cry the star, who had confided after listening: "That's why I make music, it is the future."
The little Maria Aragon just had a nice surprise, since the singer sent him a personal message when she was invited to a local radio show.
"Not only do you have a beautiful voice, but sometimes, that people believe it or not, I sometimes have a bad day and that day was it. When Perez Hilton sent me this video of you singing Born This Way, I was very moved and I started crying, "said the star, adding:" Maybe when I get on stage (March 3 in Toronto), you able to join me and sing with me this way. "
FYI, the video of Lolita was viewed by more than 3 million users in just two days! It has become a phenomenon on YouTube. Smiling, Maria says that music is his passion, "I have 72 videos, so obviously I love music." A young star to follow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment