Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Peter Forsberg is he a distraction in Denver?

The Colorado Avalanche has lost six of its last seven games since Forsberg is in the vicinity, including the last two by shutout. They scored 12 goals in those seven games and gave 26.
Bring on the Swedes to leave this club from its torpor. Forsberg should play to the left of Matt Duchene. The young center for the Avalanche talks about his childhood idol in this article. From Glendale: Avs are playing with Peter Forsberg GLENDALE, Ariz. - My Story On The immigration and visa issues That Need to Be Handled Before Peter Forsberg C Colorado is online play for now ...
While Forsberg WAS Still On The Ice playing shinny In The Game with the Avalanche assistant coaches & the healthy scratches for tonight's Game Against Phoenix, I talked With A Few of his "new" teammates about historical return, Which Became official on Sunday.
Most notably, center Matt Duchene - who idolized as a youth Forsberg - talked about The potenial of HAVING Forsberg play left wing on His line. The outcome There Is That Forsberg plays a puck possession game and It Would Take Some Adjusting for HIM Both history and center.
"He and I Have talked, and we play a similar style of real game," Duchene said. "I think it'll be good. I think He'll hang on to The Puck, And Then Maybe I Will. It depends. "
Said defenseman John-Michael Liles: "It's great That he's" still got that passion and fire to try and That Make That comeback. A lot of people HAVING Been off for That Amount of Time Would Say, 'Know what, I've Made Enough Money, I've won Cups Two, I've been MVP,' whatever. You Can Tell Thats the fire and passion for the game Is What's Driving Him Back. "
And how does he look?
"He's bouncing all over-the-spot in terms of lines and What he's doing," Liles Said, "and I know That he's on the ice Before Us 'bagging' N By The time he's on the ice with us, it's never easy. I've been I'm his situation in terms of Before When You're Injured or whatnot, It Seems That goal halfway-through practice, you've never felt Worse. What I see so far, he's Still Got The Same Hands, The Same feel for the game & the Ability to kind of slow it down to history and make everyone around space HIM better. . . With us HAVING Such A young team, HAVING one more of Those Guys Who has done So Much Is Always A Good Thing. "
Said Milan Hejduk, 34: "I think it's a plus, and management Obviously think so, too. He Looked Good In The Practice, So We Need HIM definitely right now. It Is Actually Kind Of Cool To Have Another old guy On the team, so I do not feel as old. "
Paul Stastny Called The Situation "exciting. We Do not Know When He's going to play, Hopefully In the next couple of games as he gets more and more comfortable out there. I Hope He Can Bring Kind of a boost to this locker room, and We Can use it as a SparkPlug and get out of this funk we're in. "

No comments:

Post a Comment