Thursday, January 27, 2011

Subban will Contest skill

The Canadiens finally represented by two of its doors at the colors weekend of star gash on Friday in Raleigh, NC. Rookie PK Subban was invited to compete in the skills competition along with 11 other first-year players.
 
The announcement came following the confirmation of the absence of forward Jordan Eberle, Edmonton Oilers and Jeff Skinner, of the Carolina Hurricanes. In the case of Skinner, he was promoted to Sunday's game. Jamie McBain is the other player among the new recruits.
 
"I picked up my things for a few days at home and I guess I'll need a suit. I have no clothes with me dressed. Everything I have is jeans and casual clothes to stay in Toronto and I do not think I'll go to the All-Star Game with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I'm going to go buy a new suit, which is ironic because I just new that I left Montreal, "said Subban on the official website of the Canadian.

 
Author of five goals and 14 of assists, totaling 19 points in 45 games, the flamboyant defender of 21 years the Canadiens had won over 208,000 votes in the voting supporters, coming in seventh. Subban also displayed a ratio of -1 since the beginning of the campaign.

 
Recall that it was goaltender Carey Price, who is the other representative in Montreal for this weekend very special. Unlike Subban, Price will be one of the gatekeepers of the traditional board game to be held Sunday. It will last for a second participation in this event, it was present before his supporters at the Bell Centre in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment